Okay the reason I'm doing this is because I saw my friend GatorKid509
do one and my favorite Youtuber Echo Gillette (yes that's her real last name) do one too so I figured why not. Also please don't judge me too harshly
- Killer Croc from The Batman. He was actually my first Killer Croc, he was so well design, the details were simple yet complex, and he had one awesome sexy accent. I love him but at the same time he scares me. I think that made me love him even more cause he's handsome and scary at the same time.
- Drago from Jackie Chan Adventures. I kinda saw him as like a character that wants to be his own person and not try to be like his dad, Shen-du, then later I saw him more of a brotherly figure to my OC Cindy. But I still gave him a love interest Violet. He also scared me sometimes. Why?
- Repton from Storm Hawks. Yeah yeah, I have a thing for reptilian men SHUT UP! Repton again scares me yet was really attractive to me cause he is trying to run a Terra and keep it safe but at the same time he wants to make it better than the other Terras in atmos. Plus he makes me laugh too when it came to his brothers.
- Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown. SHOWDOWN not Chronicles I really liked his calm demeter and how he doesn't like to boast like other villains, like he's the only "popular" villain in the show that doesn't like to flaunt his power over silly things, and you could tell he always have something big planned. Like he doesn't take everything for granted. I think that's why I like him so much.
- Sebastian from Black Butler. I know, I know every anime fan has a crush on him, and he is a bit of a mary-sue cause he can basically do everything from, cleaning, cooking, solving mysteries, even doing every known circus act. But I think he's the only anime character I know that can be both incredibly scary, and incredibly hilarious too, especially when it comes to him and cats. He looks so happy with them.
- Dante from Devil may cry. He was one of those rebellious guys who won't take crap from people and can order a strawberry sundae without caring what other people would think of him. I mean come on, how many people do you know can kill demons, solve crimes, and order a strawberry sundae with confidence?
- Brooklyn from Gargoyles. I don't know why I liked him so much, it could be that he looks awesome in a biker outfit or that he was so unique and different. I don't know but I really like him.
- Stork from Storm Hawks. Dude made me laugh so much, I know he's very dark with doom and death but at the same time he's the funniest character in the show and I love a man who can make me laugh
- Raphael from TMNT 2008. I really liked Raph cause he was a more flawed turtle out of the rest of them, cause he still had to deal with his anger management, and I guess I related to that because I had some problem dealing with my anger in my teen years in middle and high school.
- Raimundo from Xiaolin showdown. I think he was my very first Cartoon Crush and I don't know why. Maybe because he was also deeply flawed and very rebellious, he also made me laugh too.
Well that's all my top ten cartoon crushes, and I hoped you've enjoyed reading this and again please don't judge me too harshly about my taste in cartoon men. FLUFFY HUGS FOR ALL!!!!!